To install older version of Skype for Android:
- Uninstall your current version of Skype
- Download Skype 22.214.171.124 for Android from my site.
- Unzip Skype 126.96.36.199 and copy the .APK file to your SD card on your phone
- If you have a file explorer installed on your phone, skip to step #5, otherwise:
- ENABLE this setting in your android settings menu: "Settings > Applications > Unknown Sources" (this will let you install .APK files that you didn't download from the market)
- Open your file explorer and browse to the .APK file that you copied to your SD card. Run the .APK file and install.
- DISABLE this setting in your android settings menu: "Settings > Applications > Unknown Sources"
You can safely ignore the information below if you don't know what it means.
MD5 - 0ee76d18a9cf07adb93b66f8eeca971b
SHA1 - ca6d8ca757c6d62647f4d74eae51a3685349a6e6
MD5 - 7855d840a2b14eb4a725634efc863f36
SHA1 - 92843c69d79e3b907565660d1d6cc2d6605f09ce